youtube recommendations

20 December, 2010

A Daily Thought on Richard Dawkins

What sort of things can one pass the time by.... reading .....

Youtube is actually a wonderful phenomenon. Recently I watched a speech by Richard Dawkins. The famous voice of atheism...Although I do not particularly believe in Atheism as a whole (when it comes to, if you believe in evolution you therefore must accept the fact that there is no god.) I do continue to have the final question... where did the first particle come from? With that being said, I do find the beliefs of Atheism comforting. I estimate the belief that all are equal is one that can only benefit mankind.

If you start watching  @ 9:43 a lecture by Richard Dawkins where he explains his belief in Atheism, and his thoughts on mankind.

If you start watching  @ 9:43 a lecture by Richard Dawkins.